Job Location(s): Toronto, ON
We are growing our team and currently seeking qualified candidates for our Director of Business Development position in the Toronto area. The Director of Business Development will be responsible for the development of new business; the management of existing clients, engagements and Associates; and participate in the growth of our new practice. They will also be a part of the recruiting process to attract and hire quality experienced professionals in Accounting and Finance. This is a unique opportunity to leverage your existing technical skills, tap into your creativity, and satisfy that entrepreneurial drive. These open positions will be based out of our Toronto office,
PTC offers an attractive compensation and benefits package that includes: competitive base salary, high paying incentive plan, medical/dental plans. Interested candidates should apply to: email@example.com
Job Location(s): Vaughan, ON
If you are highly intuitive, have an entrepreneurial mindset, and a real passion for customer service, this is a great opportunity for you to grow professionally and take your career to the next level.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best and most experienced individuals in the Staffing Industry, while representing some of the most talented professionals in the world of Accounting & Finance, in the GTA.
Success in this role will be determined by your ability to develop sincere rapport with Candidates, while effectively matching their unique skills and fit, to the specific requirements set by Clients for each individual role.
Would you fit in with a small, tight-knit team, who work hard and collaboratively to accomplish strategic goals? Demanding targets are made enjoyable by a fun and dynamic office environment, with excellent work-life balance.
This role is responsible for supporting strategic business development efforts by using multiple sources to prospect for top candidates; quickly qualifying fit, and developing long-term relationships (internally and externally) based on trust and effective communication.
What you need to possess:
• Genuine compassion – must be a great listener and have the ability to truly care about the people you will interact with. A creative, analytical thinker, who’s not afraid to take risks and has no fear of rejection.
• Effective Time Management – must be able to multitask, and operate with discipline & speed to tackle a wide range of Recruiting related issues, while properly following policies and procedures.
• Outgoing personality, good sense of humour and overall exceptional communication skills.
• High Energy & Positive Outlook – every interaction with another person (internal and external) will be an opportunity to create a positive impact.
• College or University degree is a must; MBA or professional HR designation is an asset.
• At least 3 years of experience in a Recruiting/Interviewing focused role.
• Clear insight and understanding of Recruiting process, Social Media and effective Networking.
• Tech savvy; experience with CRM software/system, advanced proficiency with MS Office products, and top social media platforms.
If this is you, contact us today at: