Accounts Payable Representative – Job # 13454
Accounts Payable Representative – Full Time Permanent
Job # 13454
North York, ON
Our large Consumer Packaged Goods client in Toronto is looking to add a full time dynamic Accounts Payable Representative to their finance team. If you have Manufacturing or CPG industry experience and you have manual invoice processing experience then this position is for you!
• Maintain Accounts Payable performance levels.
• Obtain approval for disbursements and ensure that expenditures do not exceed available cash.
• Audit purchase requests for materials, supplies, equipment, and verifies that orders are charged to the proper accounts.
• Post and reconcile company payments to general ledgers.
• Review bills to the company for potential errors and/or discrepancies.
• Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies or misapplied cash transactions.
• Review all credit balances, refunds, and adjustments, and apply adjustments and/or corrections to vendor account
• Balance daily A/P batches
• Ensure the strict confidentiality and privacy of financial records as they relate to the organization and its business partners.
• Form payment strategies to make timely A/P payments and mitigate supplier objections.
• Investigate payment problems while following corporate A/P policies and procedures.
• 3 to 5 years of Accounts Payable experience
• Experience with manual processing of invoices
• Ability to perform AP reconciliations
• Good communication skills and diplomacy
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Attention to detail
• Experience with an ERP
Salary: $45,000 – $50,000 annually