Assistant Accountant – 20188372
$45k+ Benefits, Medical/Dental, RRSP, Free parking
Looking for a new opportunity to join a team that feels like a family? Our client is a truly Canadian born and bred company who for the last 45+ years have seen growth through their high quality products. They are seeking the right long term fit to complement their team located in the North GTA.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for detailed day to day accounting in full cycle accounts payable and receivables; assist in the management of customer credit limits, credit releases, customer collections and overdue balances management. You will also be working closely the VP Finance during Year End Audits and other assistance he may require.
• 3+ years of dedicated experience with accounts receivable and accounts payable – MUST
• Practical experience Microsoft Dynamics – Preferred
• Strong proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
• Sound ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Fierce attention to detail/strong track record of successful time management
• A strong sense of pride in one’s work and keen to add value to the overall business
If you are ready for your next new challenge, then this could be exactly what you are looking for! Apply today.
For further information, please contact: