$70,000+ per year
Senior Accountant – 20166409
What is in it for you?
Become a part of an extraordinary organization, a leader in their field, with exceptional growth potential. This is a great role for someone early in their career, looking to build upon their experience. Millennials – this would be perfect for you! Our client prides themselves on recognizing talent, providing and sustaining the careers of their employees through growth and motivation. Employee engagement is top priority here.
The Job Summary
Reporting directly into a Senior Manager, you will bring your strong accounting and analysis experience to this team, Month End/Year End closing, working closely with other departments to ensure rebates are processed and accounted for correctly.
The successful new member of this team will have:
• 4-5 years post university work experience in Accounting/Analysis.
• Experience within a Large Distribution organization
• Designation or actively enrolled
• Strong excel skills
• Cost centre analysis
• Attention to detail
• Engaging business partner to other departments, takes total ownership of one’s desk
• Self motivated and autonomous
Are you looking for a company that will give you growth and opportunity to learn and succeed?
Please Quote: Ref 20166409