IT Security/Infrastructure Audit Consultant – Job # 13414
IT Security/Infrastructure Audit Consultant
Job # 13414
6 Month Contract
Our client a large financial services organization is ranked as one of most sought after employers to work in Canada. They currently have a need to hire a Senior IT Security/Infrastructure Audit Consultant on a 6 month contract with potential to extend.
As a member of the Internal Audit team you will provide an independent and objective assessment of the effectiveness of information security and technology processes, as well as assess the risks and practices within the network infrastructure.
• 10 years plus of IT infrastructure & security audit experience. A CISA & CISSP or similar designation is required.
• Experienced in identifying and interpreting enterprise network infrastructure and processes.
• Experienced in planning, executing and reporting on IT infrastructure/security audits independently and create audit programs.
• Experienced in identifying and communicating complex technical observations and suggest practical solutions/recommendations.
• Knowledge of security related configuration of hardware and software
• Experienced in assessing hardware and software configuration for security weaknesses
• Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of core technology controls;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with teams cross-functionally.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and report writing skills.
• Strong attention to detail, with the ability to make complex ideas or situations clear, simple and understandable.
1. Candidate must have at least 8 -10 years of IT Audit experience including
hands on exposure to IT Infrastructure Audit, and IT Security Audit and
knowledge of security related configuartion of hardware
2. CISA or CISSP designation
3. Ability to develop Audit programs
4. Excellent communication skills and Business Acumen
Pay Rate: $80/hr. – $90/hr.
For further information, please contact:
T: 905-660-9550 ext. 230