Project Accountant – 20188340
North York, ON
• Immediate start
• Temporary/ Temporary to Permanent
• Competitive $/hr
We are hiring a Project Accountant for a leading engineering consulting firm in North York. This is a temporary opportunity to start immediately with a possibility to go to permanent for the right candidate.
• Provide support to the Project Managers
• Process invoices in accordance to client and project requirements
• Maintain Project, budget and client profiles in various databases
• Ensure billing timelines are met and with accuracy
• Liaise with internal & external customers & answer any queries about projects/bills etc.
• Assisting with month-end accounting and other related duties as assigned
What’s in it for you?
• Temporary opportunity with likelihood of permanent for the right candidate
• Monday – Friday; 37.5 hour work week
• Competitive pay dependent on experience
• Flexi work hours
• Collaborative, flexible and fun work environment
• North York location; parking onsite
What do you need?
• Degree in Accounting or related
• Experienced in Construction/Architectural/Engineering consulting firm a must
• Intermediate Excel skills & MS Office suite
• Experienced in ERP system, Deltek Vision an asset
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written
• Pursuing CPA designation strongly preferred
For further information, please contact:
T: 905-660-9550 x 226