Manager, Assurance & Financial Reporting
Comprehensive Package & Growth opportunities
Richmond Hill, ON
Our client, a nice firm in public accounting & consulting industry is hiring a Manager to join their growing team. Our client is registered with CPAB and PCAOB and provide audit services for reporting issuers to leading businesses in Canada and United States.
Our client believes in people first. They are committed to providing a team environment that is politics free. They believe in continuous growth of their people by providing them opportunities to work on challenging assignments in collaboration with Senior Executives & clients. Working for this niche firms means you will have the opportunity to gain well-rounded perspective while achieving desired goals.
As Manager, your main areas of responsibilities would be:
• 50% Financial Reporting
• 25% Assurance
• 25% CA Firm consulting
• 25% IFRS consulting
As Manager, you would also be helping to coach and mentor junior staff to upgrade their knowledge and be seen as a mentor.
Who is the ideal candidate?
• You have your CPA, CA designation
• You have experience in public accounting
• You are experienced with IFRS
• You are knowledgeable in USGAAP
• You have excellent communication skills, oral and written
• You like to be challenged and don’t believe in complacency
• You are an Assistant Manager or Senior Accountant ready for the next step!
What’s on offer?
• Competitive base & bonus
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Long term career growth opportunities
• Employee expenses & 407 expenses
• New laptop and cellphone paid by company
• Work-life balance
If you are looking for an opportunity that is enriching and rewarding and have what we are looking for, APPLY NOW. If this isn’t for you, refer a friend that might be interested!